The Fall Session is set to kick off on September 14 2020
We are offering variety of programs including FITKICK FITKICK KIDS PERSONAL TRAINING & BOXING in our new location freshly renovated to accommodate a socially distanced workout environment .
Our BOXING program will look a little different this Fall.
Recreational Boxing will be split into two classes either
Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday & Thursday
Beginner Adult Boxing Monday & Wednesday 8pm
Junior Kids BOXING Monday & Wednesday 5pm
ALL BOXING PROGRAMS ARE BEING OFFERED IN 3 MONTH OR 1 YEAR TERMS
SIGN UP BEFORE SEPTEMBER 12 AND SAVE $$$ BY GETTING 2 MONTHS FREE BOXING PROGRAMS ONLY!
FITKICK is a fast paced action packed 45 minute workout designed by Club Coach and Boxing Canada Official Bobbi Bourbeau. FITKICK has a variety of class times and is available to register monthly or yearly. FITKICK combines real kickboxing techniques with strength training and is effective in stress relief weight loss confidence building and leaves you stronger and fitter after every workout. You will never experience the same old boring workout with FITKICK.
Contact us to book your FITKICK TRIAL 💥🥊
Every FitKick And Boxing Sign Up receives 20$ off gloves and free hand wraps offer ends September 14 2020
Please remember that we are still operating under the AHS guidelines this includes but is not restricted to the following:
Online Registrations Waivers and Class Bookings
Appointments are required for any unscheduled visits
Bring all your own equipment we do not share lend or rent equipment at this time
Bring a full water bottle
Arrive 5 minutes prior to class time and depart promptly after class
Arrive dressed and ready for class as washrooms and change areas are strictly limited
DO NOT attend class if you are experiencing any covid 19 symptoms if you have been in direct contact with anyone being investigated or confirmed positive for covid 19 or if you or anyone form your house has travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days.
Thank you for everything we are looking forward to a fun and fit fall with
June 11 2020 Newsletter
June 11 2020 Newsletter
We are posting this newsletter to get everyone up to date on our new normal and re opening procedures,
we are very excited to be re opening and want to share the "new normal" of what you can expect on your first visits back.
- You will now be entering on the South side entrance of the building formerly Once Upon A Bottle
- Pre Booking and checking into sessions is now mandatory as occupancy is being limited at this time for everyones safety
- There will be a new self service link posted soon there will be scheduled class times only at this time
- Occupancy is limited so we have to limit your membership included to visits to 2 per week at this time additional add ons will be available shortly on that note if you sign up for a session and are unable to attend 12 hours notice is required or a "no show" fee will charged as this is potentially taking a spot away from another client.
- If you are showing signs of illness have fever or have travelled outside of Canada recently you will be asked to not attend
- Social distancing is mandatory if you can not stay distanced you will unfortunately have yo ask you to leave.
- We will not have water available for refills or for purchase so please bring a full bottle.
- Washroom and Change areas are extremely limited so we suggest that you come prepared and bring only what you need for class including any PPE
- Doors will be locked between class times to give us the time to clean and sanitize between classes
- In the outside line ups please watch your six feet distancing
Due to the structure of On The Ropes we had to make some major revisions - There is now only one station for your entire visit... but don't worry we will keep it super fun for you! You can expect a different workout each visit that is fully instructor led and each visit will include a combination of both Kick Boxing and strength training so you will get all the same benefits of the circuit style of On The Ropes but in the "new normal" way. We very much look forward to seeing you all.
Please do not set up a new self service link until you get the next email from us I am busy behind the scenes getting it ready for you guys. You all will love the new club and the new formats.
Welcome to Fit Kick !!